Returns and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation of Art;
- When you have ordered and made payment for art to “Ken Maloney Art”, you will receive an email to confirm your order.
- Should you wish to cancel your order, the following procedure and fees may apply.
- The client must email the reason for cancellation to the Gallery Manager.
- A 10% cancellation fee will apply if you decide to cancel your order within 2 (two) weeks after your order has been received.
- A 20% cancellation fee will apply if you decide to cancel your order 3 (three) to 4 (four) weeks after the purchase and confirmation of your order.
- A 30% cancellation fee will apply if you decide to cancel your order later than 4 (four) weeks after purchase and confirmation of your order.
- Should you cancel your order once the art piece is complete, the amount due on the art piece must be paid in full. Ken Maloney Art will reserve the right to resale the art piece. Once the art piece is sold, a refund will be arranged 14 days after the money is reflecting in our account. The 30% cancellation fee will be applicable.
- Change of order: Art orders can be changed to another art order to the same value. Should the value be more, the difference must be paid in. Delivery/Completion date will be calculated from the date when new/changed order has been received.
- Returning of Art
If you are dissatisfied with the Art from “Ken Maloney Art” and would like to return the Art, the following steps need to be taken –
- Please email a written explanation to state the reason why you would like to return the goods. Email to: email@example.com
- We reserve the right to add a cancellation fee according to the cancellation guidelines stated in clause 1 of the “Returns and Cancellation Policy” which forms part of the “Terms and Conditions”
- Should the reason of return be a valid reason, a refund will only be made to you once the art has returned to the premises of “Ken Maloney Art” after thorough inspection. Any damages to the art will be calculated and will be for the client’s account.
- When clients return the art without a valid reason, Ken Maloney Art will receive the art back into their gallery and will assist the client with the resale of the art piece. Ken Maloney Art will take a 30% commission on the invoice amount of the resale.
The cost to have the goods returned to “Ken Maloney Art” will be for the client’s expense. “Ken Maloney Art” will not be liable for any courier costs, or any other costs incurred by yourself, to have the goods returned to “Ken Maloney Art”.
On receipt of the Art, the gallery manager will inspect the art, all damages will be for the client’s account. Photo’s and a quotation will be sent to the client, repairs must be approved. Ken Maloney Art will carry the repair cost, but once the art piece sells, the repair costs will be deducted from the selling amount. Deductions: Repair costs and the 30% commission fee. No art piece will be exhibited in the gallery if it is not on standard or in perfect condition.
Delivery Address: Plot 60 of 136, Ottosrust, Groot Brak River, 6525.